Monday, February 28, 2011

Blah...

I just spent $2,460 on 4 windows.  OUCH!!!  I still need 7 more to complete the front of my house.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  I'm so tired of fixing, painting, replacing, things.  One day this house will be done...one day...or so I keep telling myself.


I had a head ache for most of the day.  I really think I have a sinus infection.  Today was wasted away.  I cleaned the microwave and picked up the house.  I didn't get to the grocery as planned...damn headache and rain.   But my microwave is spotless...and anyone who knows me knows how gross is was before.

Tomorrow I have a 7:30 orthodontist appointment. Funnn....
I have to go buy table cloths for the shower and some more tissue paper for more pom poms...you can never have enough pom poms.

Ceddy turned 16 months today...my baby is well on his way to becoming a little boy.

The boys were angels today while I had a headache.  I love them so much.  Eric was a gem too...coming home and cooking dinner.  I want to feel better...so off to ingest more meds...

pointless update.

No comments: