Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Karma...

Karma is defined as:
1.
Hinduism, Buddhism . action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman. Compare bhakti ( def. 1 ) , jnana.
2.
Theosophy . the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.
3.
fate; destiny.
4.
the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something.
It's a very simple concept.  I have come across so many people who claim to ascribe to it, but fail to fully grasp how it effects them.   I'm a follower of the golden rule syndrome...do onto others...yadda yadda.  It's also called being a good person, and being human.  My heart is breaking for my friend.  I really do not grasp how people can be so selfish.  

Jumping ship...the grass is not always greener on the other side.  The problems you bail on are often times amplified in the next relationship. You can't build a healthy relationship with broken or tainted tools. You cannot run away from responsibilities.  My friend is going through a world of hurt caused by a jerk who has nothing to offer the world but lies, and deception.
Affairs...I don't get them.  I have always followed the rule if you do not want to be in the relationship...leave.  Simple, clean and adult like.  Karma comes full circle when these events happen.  Sometimes it takes years, but they do tend to bite you in the ass.   You cannot cause great pain and suffering to a person and not expect some repercussions.  Life is a cycle.  The energy you put out will come back.  The relationships built upon affairs are often horrific ones.  I have seen this first hand.  Doubt, jealousy, and lack of trust or respect are not  building blocks for a relationship.  Often time past transgressions are thrown in people's faces and lack of respect is present.  It's been proven that over 75% of all marriages and relationships started with an affair will end.  I personally cannot believe someone would be so cruel to cheat on their pregnant wife.  Karma is a bitch and it will come full circle.   Shhhhheeeshhhhhhhhhhhhhh....  NUTSSSSSSSSSSSS.  

 I really do not understand selfish people.  How someone can put their needs and wants over someone else.To tell your pregnant high risk wife such mean and hurtful things.  I mean, I understand to a degree of wanting to be happy.  But to hurt someone so much, it blows my mind.   I just don't see how people can risk everything for someone who is slimy enough to cheat?   It says a lot about personal character.  Their moral code is askew.

One of my favorite southern quotes, "It will all come out in the wash"... I think this really applies to this situation.  I keep telling my friend to be strong and dig deep...she will make it through this and have a great life.  I know it.  I told her to hang onto her anger and use it for the better.  One day she will have to let that anger go...move on.  Life is about joy, and holding onto anger or sadness brings nothing but negative energy.  Eric and I are big believers in this. We only have one person who makes our skin crawl, but honestly, we don't wish him complete ill will...heh.  Life is about forgiveness and moving on.  Finding joy, but finding it within yourself is hard enough so you have to let go of the bad to accept the good.  I know how cliche, but it's the truth. There is a happy life awaiting us all out there...you just have to find the correct path.
  
Ok...happy thoughts...Cedric is going full steam today.  He just ran out of the office with a stack of CDs.  Managed to open my roman shade and carried a stack of hangers away.   He has started to pinch you and say ouch.  He likes the reaction of you saying ouch.   

My head hurts.  I crashed so hard last night.  I took two benadryls and slept from 8pm until the next day.  I have not slept like that since Cedric was born.  It was blissful.  My hubs was fabulous.  He got the boys ready for bed and put them to sleep.  I was knocked out cold.  I had such a bad headache it was a relief to simply sleep.  

I spent $91 on my medicine yesterday.  Not too bad considering I had four prescriptions filled.  I'm an old lady.  But those meds should last me awhile...so it's not that bad or so I keep telling myself.

Yard sale...I will be having a massive one to get rid of stuff I have no use for.  I plan on taking all the decor down in my bedroom and coming up with a new concept.  I threw stuff together when we moved in...I never really loved it...it was just something to get me by with.   It functioned and I was fine with it.  But I'm over it...so new bedding shall be purchased soon and so will all the goodies that go along with it.  

I'm so sleepy...damn allergies...ok off to call a client.

Have a happy day... 

No comments: