Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm in love...

With my new dermatologist.  I had to get in with my dermatologist asap so I said I would see a new doctor.  I am sooooo glad I did!!!  She rocked hard.  Not only did she listen to me, she explained things to me and was honest with me!!!  I LOVE that.  She put me on new meds for my acne.  I thought the retin a has been breaking me out but she said it's probably my acne is changing.  So she gave me some new meds.  She also said that she does peels and microdermabrasion. I talked with her and she recommended a mild peel.  I discovered what I thought was a corn actually was a wart.  GROOOSSSSSSSsssssssss.  I had one on my hand for YEARS!  I shall name him Richard...because he truly is a di*ck and hurts like hell.  So she froze him off and I have another appointment in three weeks to have it done again.  I wouldn't care if it wasn't causing me so much pain.  HOLY HELL batman.  I about cried this week because of the pain.  She told me she has one on her foot for the past 5 years and she's a dermatologist.  She's funny.  So I also scheduled an appointment to have a chemical peel done at the same visit of the Richard freezing.  I'm excited.  She said my skin would really benefit from a peel and I'll love it.  I'm excited!!!

No comments: