Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sweet sleep...

Ceddy was up last night from 3am-4am and then back up again sometime after that.  I gave up paying attention to the clock.  I kept bringing him into our bed and he wanted to play.  No sleep for him.  I made a 9:30 doctor appointment so I've been dragging today.

I had lunch with a friend today.  It was nice getting out of the house and getting to know her a little better.  Ceddy was not in the mood though.  I woke him up from a nap...a short lived nap and he was cross.  He's usually smiles and giggles...not so much today. 

I'm happy my blood work showed my thyroid levels are perfect.   Yay!  So I'm currently on the right dosage.  Always a good thing.  I feel a little guilty, I didn't work out today.  But I just don't have the energy.  I'm so drained.  I should sleep well tonight.

Apparently, Terry Meiners thinks it's ok to touch other peoples chicldrens heads while he is out and about.  Ummmm...kinda comical considering he's a weirdo.  I loathe local celebrities.  Ceddy had his head touched by a royal douche today. Now how to write that down in a baby book...hummmm...


Sadly, tonight I just gave my neighbor her christmas gift.  I'm such a slacker.

I had to hurry this evening and draw a bunch of native american signs on poster board for the cub scouts.  Poor Eric has been so busy I threw together something for the kids to do tonight.  Now I need to finish gathering supplies for Spen's class valentines party.

Ok...off to snuggle with Ceddy while Eric and Spen are away at cubscouts.




No comments: