Saturday, January 29, 2011

Zumba baby...

I have no rhythm.  I dance like an awkward elderly person, but I will admit I had a blast in zumba class this morning.  I'm extremely out of shape.  But I did in fact have fun : )  My stupid toe is killing me.  Long and annoying story there...but it kept me from really delving into class.  I plan on going back.  Sarah and I hung out in the back of the class and thankfully there weren't any mirrors so in my mind I was a latin dancing fool, now in reality...I probably looked like Elaine from seinfeld.

We took the kids to their swim classes after our class.  The actually went to the deep side of the pool today and looked terrified at times jumping off.  But it was good for them.

I've jammed my thumb some how.  It's annoying.  It's swollen and doesn't want to bend...can we say good times.  I'm falling apart : )

I had fun shopping with Amanda yesterday.  I bought some new blush and new Hello Kitty perfume.  Smells lovely.  I wanted to buy more makeup, but alas I also like making a mortgage payment and that stuff isn't cheap at sephora.  So I settled for a few pick me ups.

I think I'm going to take a little nap.  Spen is at the movies with my mother in law and Ceddy is asleep.   Eric is off shopping for nerd stuff and bringing food home.  So sweet dreams to me.

No comments: