Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bitchfest!!!

Ok, I have been nice long enough and this momma is running on no sleep...


for starters...

If I delete you from fb or any other social outlet there is a reason.  No, I did not just accidentally delete you and will have a change of heart on your many attempts to add me as a friend.  Maybe that makes me a bitch, but I really do not care about your mindless banter or your sly ways.

I'm sorry but I hate hate hate pompous east end people who are obsessed with labels and so blinded by the image they have to project to their neighbors they do a horrific job raising kids.  Really, gap socks? 

I really have no use for bad or selfish parents. Period.

I'm tired...ceddy was up all night.  I am being mrs. meanie pants.

My Eric comes home today.  I've missed him.  I love him so much.  I probably should get out of my pjs for him...hahahahaa.

Ok...off to clean and sleep.

No comments: