Monday, January 17, 2011

So it starts with an itch...

I have an itch to try something different.  I have enough on my plate before me.  But I'm kinda interested in something and am debating on giving it a whirl...we shall see.....

This week is jammed packed.  Tomorrow I have to go to the doctor.  Fun...eyes rolling.  Hopefully, there is a magic pill for my tummy issues.  I have a makeup play date with Amanda and another feeding therapy sessions set for Cedric.   I'm so tired.  This weekend was a bust.   We replaced some stuff around the house but the weather was too cold.  I froze most of the weekend.  I need to get my ass on my treadmill.  Spen did awesome at his swim lesson.  I think he could really be good at swimming....team good if he wanted to.  He loves the water. 

ok...I have a long list of things I have to get done...so off I go to check them off one by one...

No comments: