Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life

Life is one event after another throwing you into this journey everyday.  You wake up, you start anew, you move forward. 


I had a gastro doctor. appointment today.  I have the worlds best hubby who went with me.  He always goes to the doctors that make me nervous.  I like my gastro dr. but he is a mumbler.  I can hardly understand all that he says so it helps having Eric there to decipher what he says.  Also, I get super nervous going to that dr.  I have no idea why.  But Eric helps calm my nerves.  He usually makes me laugh or laughs at my silliness.

I shall be bored and busy this week.  I hope we don't get the snow they are predicting.  My driveway is a bitch in snow.

My doctor gave me two new pills to try out.  Lovely...hopefully, they help with the tummy issues.  Eric and I laughed at how I was the youngest person in the office.  It's kinda scary if you really think about it...what will I be like at 70? Scary sight.

My mom let me borrow her circle loom....new projects...swoon :)

Hopefully, this week runs smoothly.  Not looking forward to c/s.

My son made me smile and warmed my heart so much today...I was dropping him off for school and I watched him enter the school building as I always do...I saw him go in and then come back to the door and hold it open for a teacher that was entering.  He did it all on his own.  I guess maybe I'm doing something right with this mother gig and I was so overjoyed to see him growing up to be a gentleman.  They are few and far between.  But yay for making momma proud!!!

No comments: