Friday, January 21, 2011

The children have drifted away to slumber...

The hubs is working on something downstairs ( I'm sure goofing off with the new security system) and I'm sitting in front of my computer having given up on cleaning today.

I did manage to clean both the boys closets, and Eric the great installed a new closet organizer in ceddys.  I'm just too tired to do after thought cleaning.  What to purge, what to keep.  What to sell, what to save...yadda yadda yadda.  I'm sleepy.I'm in a weird mood...I'm having some self realizations going on...and it's kinda freaking me out.  Long story there...

My pics won't upload for some reason on well...


Ceddy ate garlic bread tonight and LOVED it.  I was so excited!!!  I thought he would just lick it.  But he got a lot more down then I had dreamed he would.  He's so funny...he loves flavor.

I was thinking about my last post...and remembered I did try a baby carrier with spen...hehehehehe...I found it while cleaning Cedric's closet out.  I had forgotten all about it. But I remembered why I didn't use a carrier for him...he couldn't breath very well in it because if his torticollis.  I found a lot in the kids closets.  Sheeshhhh...I'm borderline hoarder.  I did find a I was here, 94, 95, 96, 97 scribed in the back of Cedric's closet.  I had never noticed it before. I love little trinkets like that.  It gives the house character.  As much character a 1986 house can have...hehehee.

I'm missing an old friend tonight.  I hate how our friendship ended...and I hate that I'm sure it can never be mended.  I just hate having negative vibes out there...and I hate not having a friend to fill that void.

I need to get out.  I need to clear my mind.  I've been in this house for way too long.  Yoga and some meditation is what I need.  I might do that tonight.  Ok...off I go to get my peace on....pointless blog...

No comments: