Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy!!!

Today I weighed myself as I do every day the first thing in the morning and the scale said 132!!!  Woohoo!!! I'm more motivated to start working out harder.  I'm excited : )  My goal weight of 128 is just over the little hill and I can see it.  I'm excited can you tell?

Yesterday turned out awesome.  I took Cedric with me to my doctor appointment.  I usually have to wait a small eternity in there so I packed basically the house and took it with me to entertain Cedric.  I waited no longer than 5 minutes in the waiting room.  OMG...a miracle.  Then while walking back to the examining room I ran into my doctor and she told me she didn't even recognize me I had lost so much weight.  She was like wow. She was like you're half your size. Ummm...last time I went there I thought I had lost a lot of weight...ego ouch.  But it's nice to see I have lost it. Pregnancy does not agree with my body : (  But I'm happy I've lost the weight and am now getting to my goal weight.  Squeallllllll......

I checked out the other fresh market and liked it.  Double yay.

Finished my last scarf for a while...it's truly a knitting addiction. I woke this morning to snow.  I had no idea we were going to get any...ha.  So I checked to see the kids were out of school and when back to bed.  It was nice sleeping in. 


Cedric's food therapist called and said she is running late so I don't have to rush like a frantic person cleaning my house. I've had some weird good luck this week.  It's a nice change.  I cleaned my bedroom and closet up last night.  After Ceddy's feeding therapy I plan on really cleaning.  Over haul cleaning..heh.  I'm tired of clutter and I'm tired of how things look.  It's driving me nuts. 

I like this bedding and am debating on buying it...I read in the reviews and they claim that it's more of a brown than gray.  Hummmmm......
 

Random silly pics from yesterday...









We were being silly in Targets parking lot and also at home.  Now this is my most favorite pic of yesterday....







 I scored a kickass coat for actually 15 bucks!!!  I got an additional 10% off because it was missing some buttons on the belt.  WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.   I love deals.  Best part....drum rolllllllllll....it was a SMALL....and it fit me like a glove.  Swoonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

Ok, I know I say this EVERY week...but I'm going to try to get my butt up to baby hour at the library this week.  Ha!  I know it sounds like a broken record...but I need to.  I might see if a fb buddy would like to come along.  I feel bad because I've taken spen to so many and actually took Cedric with us, but I haven't taken Cedric to one designated for babies. We shall see how it goes.  On crap...I just remembered I need to read my book club book.  I'm always so behind on everything...

I'm debating on trying the microdermabrasion they do at the spa at my doctors office.  They also have deep pore facials.  I have a few enlarged pores and a few acne scars that are annoying.  I talked with the woman yesterday who said the microdermabrasion would get rid of them.  But that I would be super sensitive to sunlight and could cause hyper-pigmentation. So I'm thinking about it.  I might try the facial and go from there...

Off to clean then workout...

No comments: