Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday...

Today I have a long list of things to do...from blood work, to food therapy with Cedric, to working out and cleaning this house.

Two current loves...







I have to use sugar or something sweet in my coffee.  So the past year I've been using truvia ( a natural sweetener with no calories or artifical flavoring) Love it!  I recently discovered this soft drinks...(I"m a coke-holic) and I LOVE these 0 calorie drinks that use truvia to sweeten them.  ZERO calories!!!  Love it!!! And no nasty cancer causing sweeteners.

Under cabinet lighting...laaaaaaaa......
I love my Eric for being so awesome...



We still need a new sink and floors...but slowly it's coming together.


I really think I'm going to sign Ceddy and myself up for diaper dippers at the YMCA.  I'm sitting here looking at the schedule and I know he would LOVE it.  I also might sign Spen up again.  I didn't like his last set of lessons.  The age group was too vast and there is a world of difference between a 3 yr old and 5 yr old.  So the whole session was spent with the instructor correcting the little ones and pulling them out of the water.  They would jump in when she would step away from the edge.  Kinda a waste of money.  Ok...off to do the thing I do...

No comments: