Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nothing says fun like...

a little lazer tag...or so I hear.  Cedric and I watched Spen and Eric play today.  They had fun...then we couldn't decide where to eat so we roamed aimlessly around and finally decided on Panera Bread....blah.

I'm in a weird mood...thinking about life and thinking about our future plans.  Eric and I talked the other day about more kids...I honestly don't know.   He doesn't either.  I'm kinda a little lost on the that subject...

I had fun with Sarah at JoAnns....it's nice to see I'm not the only indecisive shopper.  I think we're going to sign the boys up again for swim lessons after this set is over.  They are doing really well, and the weather should be warming up by then. I think I'm going to attempt the deep water arobics.  EEKkkk!!!  Hopefully, I don't cling to the edge of the pool.

I bought more yarn today...just what I needed...ha.  I did score two sets of sweet buttons.  I adore buttons.  I found some really cute bee ones...but how to incorporate them into an art project...hummmmmmm....

I need to pick my wedding bands up...they were re-sized forever ago.


Ok...off to workout and watch a movie...and maybe knit....

No comments: