Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So slleeeeppppyyyy...must wake up...

 I'm just so sleepy.  I laid down for a mini power nap and feel some better.   I have been a busy bee today.

My evening appointment canceled on me...Cedric's dietitian.  No biggie.   I can now cut the grass.

I had a very exciting date with the IRS today.  oooh laaa laaa....  Jealous?  Actually they were really nice.  It helps bringing along the most adorable baby ever.  I shelled out $132 for back taxes I was unaware I had to pay...damn city tax.  I have to go back and pay for 2007, and 2010.  I forgot those years returns.  We file through turbo tax...and they do not include city tax.  Since I do freelance work, I am held responsible for that tax.  So next payday I'll go visit my ladies down on Jefferson Street and have everything straightened out.  I'm actually looking forward to that.  I HATE owing people.

I stopped by a little furniture shop down town...talked with the owner for a second...looked around.

 Walked outside to see a creepy building I've seen hundreds of times before...only today it looked even more creepier...


I went to Joanns and bought some fabric for my cork board.   I can't wait to start on that.

I LOVED the pink...but had no place really for it in my house.  


 I decided to go with the black on white one for the cork board.  Ceddy's little hand was rubbing over them for me.  He's funny...he kept feeling the fabric throughout the store.  Mommy's little helper.


I need to buy 4 floating shelves for the office.  I also want to buy a storage bookcase for the office, spen's room and my bed room.  Now when I have no clue...but I also need cash for said wants.

This is my buffet cleaned up.  I still need to sand it and stain it.  But it cleaned up nicely.



***EXCITED***

I got my babylegs in!!!  I'm going to do a review and photoshoot of them then place it on The Urban Nest website.  I'm then going to do a giveaway.  I love free products : )  I also love giving my readers free products.  Woo HOO!!!

Ok, the hubby is home with dinner...off to eat I go.  Later guys!!!

3 comments:

Tiff said...

That buffet looks amazing! Great job!!

~Nikki Pullen said...

Thanks!!! I'm going to "try " to stain it darker....but I'm lazy so who knows when that will happen. Thanks for stopping by my blog : )

Wusel's... said...

I started to practice power napping some days ago as I'm working so much and sleep only 4 hours every night but I think I do something wrong.
I feel worse afterwards than before...

Nice quote from a 4 years old boy (maybe seems familiar to you):
"No grandpa, you are not old. You are new!"
*LOL*