Monday, April 18, 2011

Fast times at Nikki High...

I ran from the moment I got up this morning.  Once I got Spen off to school...I ran over to my moms, dropped Cedric off, drove to my friends house and snapped some pics of her precious little guy, drove back to my moms, rushed to the Preston's T.J.Maxx and was disappointed with their selection.  (I'm on the hunt for vases) then RUSHED to pick Spen up from school.  Came home edited some pics (way more to come), drove Spen to swim lessons, came home ate and now I have time to breathe.  Shhhhhheeeeeesssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................


I have a whole house to clean tomorrow...I mean a WHOLE house.  Three floors.  Insert maid here.   I'm having some family over later in the week.  I did FINALLY take my friend her pom poms that were on my dinning room table for a small eternity. That's a start right? eh... I'm in a super weird mood to rearrange things in my house.  I want to move my bedroom around.  I'm in desperate need of a trip to IKEA.  I need wall shelves, frames, two ceiling light fixtures and 2  HUGE bookcases.  I think being in this house daily makes me grow to hate seeing the same things everyday.  I need a CHANGE!!!

Ok, enjoy this little ray of sunshine : )








No comments: