Friday, April 15, 2011

Craigslist...

Sometimes I wonder what goes through the people who advertise on craigslist minds?  They throw out terms like modern, antique, contemporary....do they really not understand those terms, or are they using them as a ploy to get you to view their ad?  I also don't understand why they think a couch they bought in 1978 is still worth it's original asking price.  I have to giggle and shake my head on some of the list prices.  I'm a craigslist junkie.  I was fawning over items for sale in California today.  They have so much better stuff : (  

Tonight we went to my nephews birthday party.  The kids went crazy and had fun.  I'm tired.  I have a long list of projects to do this weekend. 

I realized something today...I never really post my "pretty" pictures on here...usually it's snapshots from my cellphone.  Here is a link to my photography site... http://www.nicolepullenphotography.com/


click on the gallery to view my pictures...

Joe if you read this...I think you would like them. 

I have taken some time off from photography.  I miss it.  I might jump back in and start advertising more.  I want to get a babysitter and go around town snapping away.  I need new artwork in my house.  I get bored starring at the same old stuff.  I have to do a family photo shoot soon.  I also need to take Cedric's 18 month baby pictures.  That should be interesting.  I also have to shoot my friends baby pictures.  He's going to lose his wee little baby features. 

I want to get away...I need to.  I sense a road trip coming up : )  My gypsy spirit is yearning to see new sights. 

Ok...off to snuggle with the hubs and maybe watch a movie...have a great weekend guys!!!

No comments: