Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm feeling that...

I'm feeling that oh so familiar feeling of needing or wanting to paint.  Ha!  I think I'm going to go to lowes today and check out some paint swatches for my bedroom.  I HAVE NEVER been in love with my bedroom.  It was one of those rooms I goofed up the color on, filled it with furniture and decor that I either had, found cheap or was given and forgot about it.  But I want a space that I love to go to...not roll my eyes as I look around asking myself why the hell did I buy or hang that?  I need a change.  Now...to get the hubs on board with this...hummmmm....

We still have to paint the theater room down stairs...BUT...Eric has to sand the walls of that room.  So that is up to him...hehehehe...or so I shall claim anyway.  I want...I want...I want... < insert temper tantrum here...heheheee.... I just hate my bedroom and my new chairs have inspired me to change it up.  So let the new decor ball rolling...

I'm a weirdo...but I think I'm going to take down everything in my room to get ideas. I need a clean slate....if not I'll just be distracted  by everything.  I'm really tempted to move my bed...sometimes you just need to see your world in a different view.  I guess I get this from my mom.  She was forever changing our house up.  I blame the moves in the military for that...it gives you gypsy blood...and since I'm not going to be moving anytime soon...I need to give myself a new view in life : )


I have a very long to do list sitting in front of me.So off to get  this day started.  Have a great week guys : )

No comments: