Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kinda peeved...

My hubby and I tried to upload my vlog last night to be hosted on youtube from imovie and it worked great...just without any sound...and considering vlog Wednesday was a Q&A...kinda defeated the purpose.  Hopefully, we can figure it out.

Ok...here are a few pics from the past few days...

The first set of pics are of me stalking Suze Orman at her speaking vent.  Swoon.  I learned some really awesome advice.  It's funny, the hubs talked with my friend last night and told her that I've been saying the same thing for years, but when Suze says it...it's gold.  He said he didn't care either way as long as I listened and pay heed to it.  Ha.  But whatever Suze says...is gold.  I actually learned a lot.  I'll upload my vlog about the event as soon as I can figure the sound glitch.  But I just feel super validated in my belief that materials do no make you and you SHOULD NOT buy things is you CAN NOT AFFORD them.  It drives me crazy to see people driving new cars, name brand EVERYTHING and they don't have a dime to their name.  I get the whole live for the moment thing.  I'm a free spirit, but financial responsibility is part of being an adult.  She spoke about how most people in debt are not happy in their relationships...kinda a no brainer, but she said a lot of time you are in financial debt because you are in a bad relationship and you seek out "materials" to fix a void. Yadda yadda yadda...common sense...but I truly think most people walk around this world with their heads in the sand ignoring whatever common sense God gave them.  Sheeshhhh... 






A sweater I loved at Forever21.  I did not buy it because how many cardigans do I truly need?  Suze would have been proud...hehehehehehe.  So I snapped a picture of it just to admire it's cuteness. 

This is the note I left for Spen last night.  He is super adorable and is OBSESSED with catching leprechauns.  There is a whole movement or revitalization of St. Patrick's Day and the teachers at his school play tricks, make treats and go all out for it.  So I had to play along.  He was over the moon when he saw it this morning.  I had to keep my serious what was left in your room face.  Kinda hard when he was reading the note.  But I succeeded and he was all excited.  Being a mom rocks!!!  Well...I say that and my night owl was up this morning around 3,4 and 5am. (We didn't go to bed until 1am) Throwing things at me (he still sleeps in our bedroom) and yelling to play all while giggling.  I did what every mom with an ounce of sanity does...got my sleepy butt up gave him a bottle and put on blues clues then went back to bed.  Ha.   Little monkey did not want to get up this morning.  I was sooooo tired this morning Eric almost had to drag me out of bed.  I felt like a teenager begging for 5 more minutes mom.  I had to find shorts for Spen.  It's going to be BEAUTIFUL today.  I shall be making a park appearance at some point.  My son is OUT GROWING EVERYTHING he has.  It's nuts.  Actually, both boys are.  Ceddy has no shorts, and Spen looks like a giant in them. Both boys are going through growth spurts so I dread clothing shopping. I need to pick some up today.  Spring is upon us.

Ok...off to start my day.  Have a great one ladies...

No comments: