Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Eye candy du jour...

I'm on the hunt for a new mirror in my bedroom.  I'm trying to mod it up a bit and thought a star burst mirror would be perfect for it.  Here are few mirrors I like and thought I'd share the eye candy...










I've decided I'm going to start painting this week on the bedroom!!!  I'm excited.  I love how color can transform a room.  I love these grays for my bedroom.






Now to decide on a color...hummmmmm...


 I also love this photo arrangement in the below picture.  I'm thinking about doing something similar to this in my master bath.  I'm can't wait to get started!!!


Excited!!! (can you tell)  I'll keep you guys up to date with my bedrooms progress : )  Have a great day guys!!!

9 comments:

www.apronsandapples@blogspot.com said...

follower from mbc. BEAUTIFUL! Great inspiration. Good luck. kristy from www.apronsandapples.blogspot.com

~Nikki Pullen said...

Thanks!!!

lori said...

Starburst mirrors make me swooooooon. :) Love all of these! Seeing those makes me want to paint mine even more than I already did. Can't wait to see pics of the bedroom when you're finished!!

~Nikki Pullen said...

I love your mirror!!! I'd keep it the way it is. Is it more of a chrome finish? I'm on the fence about a gold or silver finish mirror. Honestly, I think the deciding factor will be cost. I do think the gold will warm my bedroom up. Let me know if you see any around town. I know Hobby lobby had one and target but I haven't found one I love and that fits my pocket book : (

Anonymous said...

I love the wall mirrors! I had an owl themed nursery for my girls and i wanted one of those to be the "sun" on the wall mural....so beautiful!

~Nikki Pullen said...

Awww...the sunburst mirror would be adorable as a sun. Too cute!!! My mission is to find one that fits my budget : (

Anonymous said...

that was our mission too...unfortunately it was a mission impossible at the time (sorry about the pun, lol)

Wauzzy said...

Also a follower from mbc. I also love these mirrors.

~Nikki Pullen said...

Thanks Wuzzy...I will check out your blog! Thanks for stopping by : )