Monday, March 28, 2011

Super Excited!!!

And Super sleepy... How come all my great ideas come to me at oh say 1am-3am?  I could not sleep at all last night.  But I did come up with an AWESOMEEEEEEEE craft project for Cedric's room.   I LOVE Mid Century  furniture...and I looked at 100's or pictures last night in hopes of finding my perfect buffet table again...no luck.  But while trying to drift off to sleep I did come up with a cool concept...right now Ceddy really is not into any particular character..(Spen is obsessed with games, star wars yadda yadda yadda)  so I thought I would use this for as long as I can.  I get to decorate his room how I want to...hehehehee.  I'm not one of those moms that force my design ideas on my kids.  Hence, why spen's room looks the way it does...he likes it like that...so whateva!  I am trying to talk him into letting me put in a new light fixture...I hate how dark it is...but that's besides my point.  I want to make a grouping of retro images that spell Cedric's name.  I have the perfect frame in mind.  I whipped one up this morning...and I LOVE IT!!!  The colors are his room colors...and it will look awesome in it.

(I swear one day I will buy Eric this chair...one day.)
 I should work in graphic design...I love it!  I'm working on a rocker for R and I have the Dot Pattern for D, C is a Chair, I need to come up with another C and I.  That I'm kinda stumped on. I'm sure I'll figure something out.

My old window last night...








My no window this morning...  It's cold...hopefully, it's installed soon.

Ok...lastly I discovered these bad boys last night and my heart went swoon...
I'm on a green kick for some reason...I blame spring.  Have a great day guys!!!



2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi, great blog! I'm a new follower from MBC.

~Nikki Pullen said...

Thanks! I'm following you right back ;)