Friday, August 19, 2011

I survived...

I survived the tie dying extravaganza of the 3rd grade; )   I volunteered to help out with Spen's class this week to tie dye their t-shirts.  It's a tradition at the school for the 3rd grade to make their own shirts and wear on field trips and outings.   Well, there was a hiccup in my plan.  Since school had been delayed due to the power outages the date was moved to Friday and I had no babysitter.  So Cedric the monkey had to join us.  Thank GOD this child was cool and calm today.  He was awesome!!!  The shirts turned out cute!  So all in all a great day ; )

I saw an adorable little quote on piniterest and made my own version of it.  I printed it out and hung it up in Spen's room.  I think it turned out cute.




Ok...so anyone who knows me knows I LOVE throwing parties...I swear it's crack to me.  I think I changed my mind with Cedric's 2nd birthday theme.  I have been wanting to do a carnival theme since last year, but I want him to be able to enjoy it.  At 2 he will just enjoy running around acting silly.  So I think I'm going to put the carnival theme on the back burner for another year.  This years theme I'm leaning towards is superhero.  OMG they have so many cute ideas out there for parties.  Here are a few that I fell in love with...














Source: flickr.com via Nicole on Pinterest












How cute and fun!!!  I could totally see Cedric enjoying running around with the kids and capes.  So fingers crossed I stick to this theme.  I think I'm going to start soon on the decorations and favors for the kids.  October is just around the corner. 





Wishing everyone a great weekend!!!

No comments: