Saturday, December 24, 2011

So much to do...tonight : )

I have my checklist in hand for the nights magic making.

- Hide Christmas pickle
- Camera(s) ready and battery charged
- drag all the toys hidden from around the house out and place said toys in the family room
- try to remember where all said toys are actually hidden
- Place the letters from Santa by the fireplace
- Eat some of the cookies and drink some of the milk
- Spread the reindeer food outside...gotta look like they enjoyed it
- Leave Santa's foot prints from the fireplace to the tree and back
- Charge what gifts that need to be charged...and put batteries in what needs them
- Blow up the giant ball and somehow magically find a space for it in my family room
- Snuggle with my hubby after everything is said and done

I have a feeling this may be Spencer's last Christmas believing in Santa so I plan on having him go out in a bang   : )  We bought the gifts he really wanted but never thought he would get.   I can't wait for morning.  I'm awful...I'm worse than one of the kids, I'm so excited.  I love seeing their faces light up as they walk into the family room.

Tonight we had Christmas with my mother-in-law.  It went really well.  The kids LOVED their gifts.  Dinner was yummy and we actually managed to bake cookies before night time.  Usually, we are running behind. Although, their was a slight hiccup.  Each year the kids get new Christmas pjs.  Well, Cedric gagged on some food and managed to cover himself and the floor in vomit.  Nothing says Merry Christmas like trying to clean up vomit off your wood floors in front of guest getting ready to eat. Yeah....nice...  So his new pjs went straight into the wash.  Lovely.




Ok...off to rock this night hard!!!  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my fellow bloggers.  I hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday : )  

No comments: