Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mad Men...

Oh, how I love the 50's early 60's.  I wish I could have lived my life then back then.  The styles and the swagger of the people.  But alas I cannot so I live vicariously through the characters on Mad Men (the TV show)...my latest obsession.  For the past month I work out to a new episode daily. (Thank you netflix) I walk and sometimes run on the treadmill drifting away.  I'm super excited Banana Republic has a Mad Men clothing line....swwooonnnn!!!

Here is some eye candy for all the retro clothing lovers out there...self included.


Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest




Source: wanelo.com via Terri on Pinterest

Source: moda.com via Leslie on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Hannah on Pinterest


Ok...off to start my day.  I've wasted enough time : )  Have a great day guys!!!

2 comments:

Wusel's... said...

I love this retro style. I have some similar pieces in my wardrobe... :-)

I'm recovered from the accident. Finally. The headache and dizziness lasted for about 10 days!

I wish you and your family a wonderful weekend.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX Joe

~Nikki Pullen said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!!!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend as well!!!