Thursday, September 29, 2011

Impromptu Dance Party...

Ok, since I'm the mom and I say what goes...I  totally called an impromptu dance party in our kitchen tonight.  It simply started with Eric playing a little Grandmaster Flash and the rest was history.  I love being silly with my kids.  Here are a few songs we played...if this doesn't make you want to dance...you are broken...heheheeee...









One of my all time favorite songs...










It was fun dancing with Spencer and it was nice dancing cheek to cheek with Eric.  I think everyone can use a little silliness in their life.  Stop and make time for happy moments!!!  Grab a hair brush and belt out the loudest off pitch version of your favorite song.  It does wonders for the soul.  It's funny even though Cedric is small he can dance a mean tango. Have a great Friday!!!

No comments: