I can't wait to start jogging again!!! I have a jogging stroller I have yet to break out for it's intended purchase...so that is a must. Thankfully, the weather is letting up and the heat wave has subsided. I love being out doors when the weather is like this! I can't wait to go camping next month. I'm also looking forward to hiking. Hopefully, the weather will be nice for our planned trip.
Current thoughts in random order..
- I really really really do not feel like going to the parent teacher conference tonight at Spen's school. I don't feel like having to get dressed and all that jazz. I'd much rather take a shower put my PJs on and curl up with a good movie. I have to stop by the PTA office and pick up the auction pottery plate for this year. I have an idea of how I might decorate this years...but it's still up in the air...here is the one I did last year...
(The class finger prints are the white spots)
- Eric did an awesome job at the parent orientation last night for the cubs scouts. He had to speak in front of a bunch of strangers...and he did great. I was super proud of him. He is VERY shy...or shall I say was...he's really not anymore. I learned that first hand last night. I really do not like public speaking...but it's part of life.
- My parents are celebrating their 36th anniversary today. They are on their way to the Smokies. I hope they have a good time!!! They deserve it.
- Eric is going to plan my B-day party. I told him I wanted a murder mystery themed dinner party. Let's see what he comes up with.
- I have the best friends a girl could ask for. I reached out to a few of them recently and they calmed my nerves and made me laugh : ) It's nice knowing I have them by my side : )
- I hate talking about politics...but it's scary how bat shit crazy so many in the government are.
- Life has a funny way of coming around full circle.
- and lastly...I have soooo many things I should be doing rather than a pointless update I better go do them....have a great night!!!