Monday, September 19, 2011

We had a great SPOOKY weekend!!!

We had a very busy weekend. Friday night I took my oldest out on a Mommy and Spencer date. After driving all over town and I mean that honestly, we settled on a restaurant.  I had a blast with one of the three main loves of my life and we decided to make it a monthly event.

   The weekend was also jam packed with good friends, yummy food and Halloween decorations.  I only snapped a snippet of all the Halloween decor we put out.  But here are some random pictures from our Halloween decoration madness.  {ps. Yes, I am fully aware how early it is to put up Halloween decor, but we are super busy next month and it has to be done.}




I LOVE my Dollar Tree finds...scared my oldest half to death...




Ceddy and his pet spider...








 working on the graveyard...









I'm awful and never snapped a finished picture of the outside.  I had a lot of fun with my friends.  We ate wayyyyy too much.  Cupcakes, and apple pie milkshakes were awesome!  I may have to have a tree trimming party in December....hummmmmmm....I'll probably stick to my cookie exchange.  

No comments: