Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's a pity party everyones invited...

Ok Eric is working this weekend and next.  His work is yet again implementing a new system.  Blah blah blah...all I know is he works extremely hard for that company and he should be handsomely rewarded for his efforts.  But anyhoo....I'm bummed I have to have a weekend without him.  He's in Louisville just tied to his computer somewhere in nerdville.

Let the pity party begin...........

- I scored some awesome fabric for bibs...I love the blue cupcake fabric..it's blue so it's boyish....and the damask is really pretty.  One problem...I suck at sewing.  I'm the chick who used stitch witch for curtains.  I'm super bummed because I tried to sew today and royally fudged up...so now I have to wait for hubby to get home and fix my machine.  Yes, my husband sews better than me.

- I need a break,  I'm about to lose my ever lovin mind!!!!

The baby is up...short lived nap...off I go.

No comments: