Friday, February 5, 2010

Whewwww.....

My last post was not like me.  I hate being mean.  I hate speaking ill words.  So I did some yoga and thinking.  I feel much better.  I do not want to take on people's negative energy.  So with that being said...I need to do a cleansing.  This spring I want to do a house blessing.  If I had some dried sage I'd light it up and douse myself today just because I hate negative energy.  You get only one chance at life and I plan to make it the best one I can.  So with that said...I have been thinking...and I forgive the "certain" person.  She obviously has issues and honestly she may not be even aware of them.  So I won't waste my energy on anything negative.  I like to surround my family and self with love.  Yes, the hippie in my heart is swooning today and plan to have a blissful day filled with only happy thoughts.  Life is about learning..and I have learned my lesson and I am thankful for that...so I shall move on..... Now to dance with one of my favorite men in my life.  Ceddy loves to get his groove on....sending out happy thoughts and vibes....

No comments: