Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today...

My hormones must be going nuts because I can't stop crying.  I've been setting up my account with the NILMDTS organization and I was viewing some pics today.   I sobbed today looking at some pics with families..  Those poor babies...and poor parents.  My heart goes out to them.  I want to help...so I'll push through.  I just hate it.  I really do...hell, I'm crying typing now just thinking about it.  I can't let Eric know...he.  That was the main reason he didn't want me to do it.  He knows I have a bleeding heart.  This is such an awesome organization.  It's just so sad reading the info about the babies and the stories of the parents.  I hope I can do it and not get too upset.  I'll be a digital retouch artist.  I can't be a photographer.  I would WEEEPPPPP during a photo session.  I might look into helping educate local doctors and nurses about the organization.  That I can do.  I know losing a baby is hard.  I miscarried early, I don't see how these poor parents do it.  To deliver?  Life can be so unfair.  Ok.,..new subject because I'm still crying...

I'm very thankful what I have.  I know I say that often.  But I truly mean it.  I have a wonderful husband who I love and adore and who supports me with every crazy idea that pops into my head.  I also have two beautiful little boys that are so sweet.  I melt just looking at them.  I will always feel so humble to have been given the chance to be their mother.  They have taught me so many lessons and filled my heart with true joy.  I thank God for my two little souls.

  Life is a not a guarantee.  So often we lose sight of that.  We get lost in the every day chaos and forget that tomorrow is not always there.  I thank God for my life.  I have lived many lives in my short life so far and I want to truly live the life I've been blessed with.  I think we should always give thanks and share the blessings we have.  I have an idea I want to work on...but this will depend on my sewing skills.

Give thanks and praise and love the ones you have in your life : )

No comments: