Monday, February 22, 2010

Yesterday in picture form....

Yesterday was a gorgeous day out so we took a walk around the neighborhood.  It was so nice to be able to be outside and see the sun.  I hope this weather last!!!  My Easter lilies are starting to come up even surrounded by snow.
I look horrific, no makeup and a wacky ponytail with Eric's hoodie, oh well.  My boys look cute...Ceddy was amazed by whatever he was seeing from his stroller and Spen was being silly throwing snowballs and stepping in the mud. 
The lovely tire mark I left in my yard right before the snow.  I think the snow only amplified it's ugliness and made it worse.  I do this every year...you would think I would know where my driveway ends and begins...durrrrrr Below is a cute sign I saw on someones door...I think it's sweet.

No comments: