Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Saugatuck In Pics...

The hubby and I drove over to Saugatuck last week with the kids.  I was told by a close friend it was a must and I'm so glad I listened!!!  It's a little artist community full of fun finds and unique pieces.  


I only snapped a few pics...but here they are...



 A fun little retro shop.


I know a few ladies who I could buy this game for ; )




I loved this texture...Saugatuck was a place straight out of the movies.  Coffee shops, artists and beautiful aged homes.  My heart went swoon.  I think every now and again you have to get away and visit places you never would find yourself again.  Collecting beautiful life memories is becoming a serious hobby of mine : )


 Their streets were like the ones you read about in stories describing the great north lakes.  Little coastal hubs of greatness.  I loved the architecture. Pure eye candy for the soul : )







If you are ever in Michigan be sure to check this little town out along with Holland...true gems of America : )

No comments: