Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pillow Talk...



I LOVE and adore pillows.  I have so many that's it's kinda sad.  But I think what is worse is the fact I want more.  Here are few GORGEOUS pillows from Modern Chic Home

Warning these beauties are GORGEOUS but are $$$.













I also fell in love with their rugs!!!




My last two adorable finds...



I need a tray like this for my formal living room coffee table.  Although, I cannot fathom paying the price for this gem...nothing a little spray paint and a fab find can't solve ; )


How adorable!!!!  But again the $$$.  This reminds me of  some tutorials on how to make your own...never pay full price ladies when you have paint, a dollar store, and glue gun handy ; )

Here are some fun cupcake stand tutorials.

Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cupcake stand link, I'm throwing my girls a tea party for their 1st & 3rd Birthdays in October and those would be the perfect touch!

~Nikki Pullen said...

That will be cute!!! Hence another reason why I want a little girl ; ) My boys don't dig tea parties.

Hollie @ I'm Busy Procrastinating said...

I love pillows too, especially ones like these. If they're expensive, I better just stay away! I just bought some new pillows recently -- very colorful -- and they're giving my living room a whole new look.

~Nikki Pullen said...

I saw a cute idea...making pillows out of cloth napkins. T.J.Maxx always has a fun selection...I might just have to try my hand at this!