Saturday, June 25, 2011

Photo Shoot...

This has been a crazy busy week.  I had my niece over for the past two days and my house has gone to hell and back.  The kids played, made forts, and ran wild.  I love a house full of kids...just not the mess left.  I need to clean but have no desire or will power to do so.  'Tis life...oh well.  One day I will have a clean house ; )   

This is what I did today...

{an adorable photo shoot with an adorable family}
















The little guy was tired and not feeling the photo shoot so we scheduled an am shoot to finish up.  Hopefully, he will be well rested and full of smiles. I am going to attempt to shoot my little guys sometime this week.  It's been FAR TOO LONG since I did a proper setting with them.  

I still have more pictures to edit, but I'm going to call it a night.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! 

No comments: