Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Counting down the days...








 {Pics from my last Chicago trip}

...Until my little get away.  The hubs and I are going to be going away for a weekend in Chicago kid FREE....lllllaaaaaaaa and the heavens part and angels sing ; )   I'm excited can you tell? I have a group of friends that are meeting up there for a friends graduation party.  So who knows what will happen when we are all together ; )   This will be the first trip without Cedric and the farthest away I have ever been from both boys, but we need it.  Eric needs a break from work and I want some nice alone time with him ; )  I'll probably go crazy without the kids...my mommy nerves will be tested but I'm sure some adult beverages will cure that ; )  I can't wait to snap photographs and go sight seeing.  Nothing better than a day walking around the city with the love of you life capturing all the beauty before you.  EXITED!!!

Have a great week guys!!!

No comments: