Sunday, June 5, 2011

Yesterday Shenanigans...

Backyard Shenanigans...

Yesterday I had a mini mustache BBQ.  It was a day filled with good friends, laughter and silliness...






Nothing like adults on a trampoline!!!




Yummmmmmmm...





It's scary how fast time is flying and before my eyes my little guys are becoming  men...note to self...be sure not to blink!!!




Peep smores...need I say more?




My dapper hubs.



My beautiful friend Adrienne...who is single and ready to mingle...wink wink...

 The glasses make the sundae...


 My cutie!!!





 I love these pics. Capturing the lazy days of summer after we bounced our legs to death : )



 My silly friends...





 Homemade pie by my friend Amanda...and hats off to her!!!









The perfect summer BBQ with friends and kids...I love them all.  I hope your summer is filled with many magical silly moments!!!  I can't wait... next event...backyard drive-in.  This shall be interesting!!!  Have a great week guys!!!

No comments: