Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Progress....

Ok, Eric and I played around most of the weekend and really did not get all that we set out to do done.  But I'm cool with that... spen's closet organizer is up..woo hoo!!!  The cars have oil changes and new fluids so it was a productive weekend nonetheless.  I love spens new closet organizer.  We need to put one in Ceddys room next.  We are going to redo our closet all together and put in nice built-ins.  When, I have no clue.  Money is the factor and we have A LOT of other pressing household demands.  I even bought spen a little tie and belt holder.  It's low enough for him to reach.  He's good at keeping organized.  He just has to have a space to put the items.  He's a creature of habit, so it won't take him long to get used to and use his closet properly.

We have been trying to recycle more lately.  I hate how much plastic and other products we consume.  We have been taking them to the recycle bin.  I'm excited (yes, I realize how lame I am) but I'm stoked on my new reusable coffee filter.  It "supposed" to last 5 years...we shall see.  But I won't be wasting extra paper a day : )  This is a nice plus.

Eric is at the doctor and I hate I'm not with him.  We usually always go with each other, but his appointment was at 8:30 and spens school doesn't start until 9:05...so I couldn't go.  But he's been having some hearing issues.  I hope all is ok.  I emailed him and he hasn't responded so who knows.

I need to start buying the boys some spring clothes.  Both boys are growing like a weed...I have no idea what I will do when they are teenagers.  Good Lord, they will eat me out of house and home.

No comments: