Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally...time to sit still....


I have ran all day today.  I went to joanns fabric, hobby lobby, the bank and home depot. Geesssshhhhh...not to mention as soon as I did get home I fed the baby and finished painting around my front door.  It's finally done.  I scored some perfect fabric today for my garbage bag holder.  I couldn't find numbers I liked for the outside of my house.  So I decided to just put my address on the mailbox.  I feel naked right now because my house doesn't have any big numbers telling others it's address...weird I know. 

Speaking of mail boxes...how do you politely tell someone they put their new lovely mailbox in YOUR YARD!  Yes, my new neighbors did that.  I don't want to get into a tiff so I have a plan...hopefully it will work.

Ok, I have been bombarded in the news...celebrity gossip news...the only news I really follow...with so many people cheating on their spouses.  WTF?  Really, they're famous...do they really think they will not be found out?  I'm amazed how many people cheat on their spouses in regular boring life.  I don't get that either.  The grass is never greener on the other side...usually when you get over there you discover it's AstroTurf and you were a fool to think other wise. 

ok...I need to go shower...I feel gross and smell probably like an old sea captain...I've been painting all evening.  EEEkkkk...


Ewwwwwwwwww......

No comments: