Sunday, October 25, 2009

So....buttons...

Ok..I went to target yesterday and loaded up on some b-day goodies. It was funny the boys were with me and helped me pick out some stuff. I got a new scarf (which I'm in love with),new sun glasses( mine kept falling apart), new shoes( I can't wear any of my old ones besides flip flops...so I bought a new pair of leopard print flats..too cute), and I got some cute earrings from spen. They are silver chandlers. Adorable!!! I can't wait to get some boots...but those will wait. It was funny because the boys had opinions of what I should buy...mostly differing from mine...they're cute. We looked for some black pants for the baby but couldn't find any so we had to get gray ones to go with his skeleton onesie. Eric had picked out a skeleton hat the other day. Can't wait for him to get here. Spen, is going to spend the night with my mom on Friday and on Halloween. I don't think I'll feel up to walking around or dealing with a bunch of kids.

Ok, my nesting is kicking in...and it's with designing stuff. Eric hates it..lol. But once I have the baby and feel up to it I'm going to paint my tray ceiling a metallic color. I'm debating on a harlequin pattern ceiling. I was laying in bed today and it hit me...it needs to be painted and I love that design. Who knows when it will get done?

We found out spen cannot be in the hospital at all when we have the baby. The waiting room is the only place...but that is full of people and germs and what is the point if he doesn't get to see the baby? Because of the flu season no one under the age of 16 is allowed on the actual floors. I was crushed as well as spen with the news. So Eric who is a super genius had a great plan. We will have a web chat with him once the baby is born. Eric will bring his laptop and webcam and spen can log on at my moms. My older brother will be watching him. I think it will be fun and he will feel included. Hopefully, everything works out.

Ok..off to eat a late breakfast.

No comments: