Thursday, October 1, 2009

laying in bed...blah

ok...so I've been having pre-term labor. yesterday the baby dropped. I could feel him lower. My stomach also looks lower. Well, last night my stomach was doing funky stuff and today my contractions were worse. I could feel pressure and i was having more than 5 contractions an hour. So long story short...eric came home..took me to the hospital..they put me on the monitors and said they were mild and that it's just preterm labor..which of course my contractions dwindled down once i got a room...lol. But I am progressing. I'm 50% effaced, 2 full cm dilated and the baby is head down in the birth canal. He has not engaged fully. She said basically I can go at any time so I need to be off my feet and on bed rest. Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I just need to keep him in there for two more weeks. It was a good dry run for eric and my family. My mom came along with my brother and dad. My brother and dad took spen back to my house (he's still home from school with his cough) and my mom stayed up at the hospital with me. I have a few things eric has to buy this weekend. Eric was calm and did well on his practice run..lol.ok...sleepy time.

No comments: