Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

I love birthdays...I'm a weirdo I know. But ever since I was little my mom always made such a big deal about them. I used to think I was so special on my b-days growing up and to be honest I still do a little...lol. It's not the attention..it's just the one day of the year that is your very own. Weird I know. Mine were always so exciting and fun. My mom would always get me hyped about them. It's kinda like Christmas or Halloween...like my very own private holiday. I always try to make spens b-days magical and exciting. We're not doing anything fancy this year. I'm too big to move comfortably and I don't really know what I would want to do. I know my mom is going to bring over a cake for me later and Eric is going to take spen out shopping. I've been having light contractions on and off...so who knows. It would be funny if Cedric came today or tomorrow. Tomorrow Eric and I will have been married for 3 years. Doesn't seem very long when you say it. But to us it seems like we have been together for many years. I have no idea what we will do. Maybe we can have a picnic where he proposed to me in cherokee park. I could get a little walking in too. That sounds fun. I might get some take out and have him meet spen and me there for dinner. Tomorrow is spen's chess club meeting. Dang, this kid has a busy schedule. I'll have to figure something out.

Boots..are my new obsession. Eric laughs at me. I was looking around online at a few pairs and he just thinks I'm silly for liking riding boots. I tried to explain to him they are this falls fashion "it" item. Over his head. He just does not get it. I was thinking about getting me a pair for my b-day but my feet are swollen so who knows. Off to get dressed.

No comments: