Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm sleepy...

I wish this kid would come already. I've lost pieces of my plug...spotted for two days and had contractions on and off all weekend. I throw my hands up in the air...I give up. Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm really not that excited about it. I don't feel like doing anything...and I don't really want anything but a new pair of boots and some makeup. I did see a cute pair of earrings.

I need to walk today. I might go shopping at TJ max. They have adorable and cheap baby clothes. Depends if I can pry myself away from the computer and tv screens.

Current things on my mind...

-I'm mad that I can't see my doctor this week...I have to see the PA because all the dr's are over booked. I'll call each day to see if they have a cancellation.

-I need to advertise more on my business.

-I need to clean and do dishes...I probably won't.

-I've been super tired the last few days.

-I had fun walking at cherokee park this weekend.

-My three year anniversary is on Wednesday. I know what I'm getting eric, I just don't know what we will do. We're lame this year...and have no big thrills planned but having a baby.

-I wish this kid would come already.

-We bought a pumpkin last night...I'm happy...and spen is happy.

-Spen keeps asking me every 15 minutes if I'm going to the hospital to have the baby yet, or am I going to go today.

-I had weird dreams all last night.

-I crashed last night..and slept really hard...as I did the night before...sweet sleep I have missed.

-I hate dealing with jealous crazy people. For some reason my existence invokes them. Let me live my life...and you not be so crazy and live yours. That would be nice.

-I want new boots...but my feet are swollen :( Not sure what size to get.

-Spens gym teacher is a cock. I have never met the man...but I don't feel that I need to. I feel I can fully understand his douchebagness from the mere choice of language and attitude spen has informed me of. I'm sorry if we all do not aspire to be ex football players and elementary school P.E. teachers. I actually do want to meet him to inform him of his lack of tack and cockness. But people like that don't get it...they can't transfer emotions outward nor feel emotions other than what a game can supply. So my words would be wasted on a wall of assholeness.

-I have bills to pay....rolling eyes...no fun there.

*****I just got an early b-day gift..anthem and bluecross settled!!! So Cedric can be born At Suburban Hospital!!! Yay!!!! I'm beyond excited. Maybe this is what he has been holding out for??? Who knows...I'm totally stoked!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: