Friday, October 23, 2009

Things on my mind...



- I have the most loving hubby in the world. He made me my anniversary gift last night. A baby pouch sling. They retail like 39 plus in the store. I picked out the fabric the other day and he ran out and bought a sewing machine on my b-day. ( Complete shocker because I was going to have my mom make it ) Mine broke some years back and never got around to replacing it. He did an awesome job. I LOVE it. He's so freaking talented. I have enough extra fabric to make another one. I'll make that one a little bigger for when the baby is older. The one I have now is for newborns. Eric was joking saying I was going to force him into sewing them for me and selling them on etsy. He's silly. (The pic is of my testing it out with an old baby doll) I love itttttt....



- I'm about to go crazy if I don't have this baby soon.

- I'm as big as a house...

- I need to clean my house...I had Eric bring the vacuum upstairs today. That's a start.

- I'm thankful for all the blessings I have. Wonderful friends, family and life. I praise God for that.

- I'm scared to deliver. I know I've done it before...still not something one fancies everyday. Well, unless your a sadomasochist.

- I'm nervous about Cedric's health and mine. I think all moms go through this. Having miscarried, it can leave you bitter and scared. I won't feel true relief until he is placed in my arms.

- I think it's fun to keep teasing Eric about a vasectomy. Makes men squirm.

- We have a date for induction set. Next Wednesday. That's the day my doctor does her rotation. I have to go in at 10 pm Tuesday night. I'm super excited!!! I'm not sure what I will do with spen. I might see if my mom can come over and sleep at my house because it's a lot closer to the hospital. I might progress fast..who knows... I found out the baby is 8 pounds something...I'm measuring 39 weeks. The PA laughed yesterday when I asked if the baby was around 6 pounds. She felt my tummy and was like...no, more around 8 something. She also said I"m now 4 cm. dilated, still 60% effaced. She stripped my membranes yesterday too. Not very comfortable...hopefully, it will work and send me into labor. Who knows...

ok....off to clean and then to target.

No comments: