Monday, October 12, 2009

Still preggos....

Still pregnant..still on bed rest. No fun.

Updates:
-The weather is awesome.
-My house is a mess.
-My grass needs cut.
-My son needs to learn some digression.
-I'm ready to give birth.
-I want to put some halloween decorations up asap.
-I'm craving queso.
-I can't wait to workout.
-I can't wait to get started on my business.
-I need to get all my ducks in a row with my business.
-I love my hubby...even if he drives me crazy at times.
-I want to do something different to my hair.
-I've had a bad case of the giggles lately.
-I missed going to the zoo party.
-I have raided spens candy bag already this morning.
-I need to clean my room...but can't.
-I did a no no yesterday.
-I don't understand how Michelle Duggar keeps her kids from falling out of her. How does her vagina and uterus even function..hell her bladder for that matter?
-I need to take a family portrait of my whole family.
-I can't wait to start shooting again.
-I love looking at commercial rental space online. It's fun to dream.
-I need to buy my dad a b-day gift..today is his birthday.
-I miss shopping.
-I hate I can't go to my new target. Sucks. My hubby is so cute...he won't go without me. He said he wants to go with me.
-I'm excited about this up coming year. I think it will be an awesome year!!!
-I can't wait to take my business classes.
-This is pointless. Period.

No comments: