Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm off bed rest..woo hooooo!!!!

The doctor told me to go shopping,walking and have sex. She told me to go have my baby. I'm 3 cm dilated, 60% effaced and the baby is -2 station. So I've been up and shopping all day. I went to the new target yesterday. It was nice, and I think I'll like it when it gets more merchandise. It was kinda skimpy. I looked for spen some school and fall clothes. I didn't come up with much. Eric picked out Cedric a hat. I need to go to old navy and buy some more stuff for the boys. I refuse to buy me anything cute until I lose weight. New clothes will be my reward for losing weight. As for a b-day gift I think I'm going to go to sephora and buy some makeup. Eric and I can go out to eat and then go shopping there. I need some new makeup and body wash. I do want a new pair of boots too. I'll look around the mall if I haven't had the baby yet. I don't know what we will do for our anniversary. I'm too big to go anywhere...and I don't/can't travel anywhere. So who knows...maybe a nice meal out. I know what I'm getting Eric. He deserves a good gift. He'll flip out when he gets it.

No comments: