Monday, October 5, 2009

Flu shots..

I need to get Eric and Spen their flu shots. I've never done this before. But considering Spen catches EVERYTHING and the baby will be here shortly, I think it's a good idea. I need to call and make appointments for the shots. I got mine from my ob. I'll probably have the baby before the H1N1 shot comes out. I think I'll still get the shot though. I hate putting virus's in my body. I really hate doing it to spencer. But if it keeps him from getting sick...I think it will be worth it.

I'm ready for this kid to be here. Peeing every 30 minutes in the middle of the night is not fun. Nor is not being able to roll over. I told Eric as soon as I've reached 37 weeks...my butt will be up and running around. I will start walking to induce labor. I am readyyyyyyy. As soon as this kid is born...my work out regiment shall begin. I have gained way too much weight with this kid. Even though I have not gained as much as I did with spen...I have gained. I miss my old body.

I need to get back to work. I miss it..and I can't wait to jump head first back into shooting. I miss that a lot. I miss the people...the action. I just can't wait.

Ok...pointless blog.

No comments: