Friday, May 27, 2011

I should be...

I should be working on this...





But instead I am doing this...




I have more colors and mustache shapes to cut out.  I'm avoiding rummaging through the mounds of stuff for the yard sale tomorrow.  I HATE yard sales.  I hate having to lug all your junk outside.  Then have strangers go through it, decide it's not worth the asking price and try to low ball you.  I also hate the slllooooowowwwww drive by.  They look over your stuff while staying seated in their car, decide it's junk and drive off.  Ha.  I do it too...so I totally know what they are thinking...it's just a little disheartening having to endure it.  So hopefully, we sell some stuff and I can purchase some new bedroom decor out of it...tee hee.

I also framed the video game alphabet character sheet for the boys bathroom.  Turned out cute.


Ok, off to be productive.

No comments: