Thursday, May 12, 2011

Snapshots of life...

My head is flooded with things I "should" be doing, but I needed a break from editing pictures for a moment and I needed to allow my eyes to uncross.  Here are some pics I snapped along the past few days...warning they're boring...they're bad quality...but they're my life...


My hubby cutting the back yard...notice how tall the grass is...Yeah...we're lazy like that...hehehee.  We have been "blaming" the rain...ummm...no we're just lazy.


My oldest trying to be a smart ass stating he was with stupid...but spelled spupet...I had to let him know who was the "stupid" one...heheheehehhhahahaa.
 I totally finished the last of the cherry pie...yes I ate it with a spoon...guilty, never, happy yes!  So happy I bought a key lime pie from fresh market to replace it.  Yummmmyyy....

 Cedric and I have started a new morning tradition...a walk down our street.  He LOVES it!!!



Hello, Mr.Sunshine...we've missed you...


I have not missed Mother Natures allergen confetti. Could totally pass on that party...



Mr.Serious face...
 One day he will have two eyebrows...I keep promising myself this...

 Also, new daily tradition...swinging outside.



 Hello Suburbia.  The front yard is bitch to cut.



 Our daily trek.


Oh, brotherly love...Spen at the dentist...Ceddy pinching Spen.

Ceddy hitting Spen...Spen in pain...

 Spen correcting Ceddy...priceless...Hey, I was happy no one was melting down or crying...All in all a good day.