Monday, September 21, 2009

It's a monday fo sureeeee.





Yay...The nursery is just about done. I need to buy a floor lamp and bring my glider from the basement to upstairs. I also need to hang the blinds...but woo hoo. Eric did such an awesome job painting. I love it. I think it's fun, and has a cute baby feel to it. Best of all...all the decals can come off the wall...no sanding. I love murals...but they screw your walls up.

It was so cute today. I was on the phone with my mom and I got a call and the caller id said jefferson county. So I knew instantly is was spens school. I knew either he was sick or hurt. So I click over and I hear this tiny voice asking if I have time if I could bring his library books up to school. It was funny. I was taken aback expecting it to be an adult...not spen. He was so happy when he saw me bringing them in. I remember freaking out over things like that.

Last night I ordered a bear kit for spen to make cedric. Spen and I made his "beary" as he has lovingly named him. He loves him and still sleeps with him. The bear looks like a little creature now...lost fur and the stuffing is hanging out. But that's his pride and joy. I searched all over the internet looking for the same kit and I found one for 4 bucks on ebay. I was so excited. I bought it and spen and I will make one for the new baby. Spen was excited too.

I need to clean so much today. It's really sad the shape my house is in. I need to touch up painting some places down stairs. My to do list could go on forever...so with that I shall start it.

No comments: