Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm bored...





It just occurred to me that I will miss the opening of the target near my house. Boo hoo...pity party. I have been so stoked on going to it. Oh well, it will be there when I can walk around again. Eric picked up the cutest sweater romper today while shopping for the stroller. I got so many cute clothes. I need to start putting them away. Eric and I really need to get a closet organizer for the spens, and cedrics closets. But oh well...in time.

Here's a few our the goodies we got.

We still need to get the baby swing...and co-sleeper. I'm on the fence about that. I have so many things I need to be doing. I think I might have eric bring the bags up stairs so I can start to organize the baby clothes and work in bed putting clothes on hangers...

No comments: