Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I need to learn how to walk...

I fell yet again last night...or shall I say this morning. It was 1 or 2 am. Spen woke me up coughing and I had to pee for the 100th time that night. I got out of bed and tripped over all the bags I had eric bring up from the shower...(I wanted to go through them in bed) and thank God I caught myself on my knees and hands. I ended up scaring eric to death. He jump up in bed asking what was wrong. It was kinda funny once I realize I wasn't hurt. I made a lot of noise trying to catch myself with the gift bags. The crazy thing is bags were pushed out of the way. I think I was half asleep and drifted walking. Poor spen has his annual cough. He can't stand drainage and so he coughs. He coughs NON-STOP. Eric got up gave spen a drink, gave him throat spray (already had given him a 12 hr. cough medicine so he couldn't have anything else) and then I gave him nose spray. He fell back asleep soundly. Only to start coughing this morning. I kept him home from school because there is no way in hell they would allow him to stay in class with this cough. It's not a productive cough at all..it's just a habit cough. So I called his doctor (the one he saw just yesterday) and am waiting to see if he will call in a cough medicine. He needs something Strong to relax his throat.

So with all the commotion last night my blood pressure spiked. I could feel it..my body was tingly and my heart was racing a mile a minute...so I laid on my left side and went back to bed.

I'm tired today...and I'm tired of bed rest. Eric thinks I'm going to have the baby on my b-day, adrienne says the 12th and I have no idea. I just want him to be healthy. I still need to do my thank you cards...and put away the gifts from the shower. Ok...off to take a shower.

No comments: