Sunday, August 21, 2011

Movie Night...

It's been ages since I went to a movie...ok...let me rephrase that...ages since I went out on a date to the movies. I think I was pregnant the last time...and ummm...my baby is almost two.  It was nice to go out with Eric and be silly.  Although, we did go to Lowes and return some air vent registers on the way home...yeah...that's a super hot way to end a date..heheheee.

I was happy to wear my new cute dress...

I love it!!!  Super comfy and fun.  I actually curled my hair...usually it's thrown up in my mom ponytail and did my makeup for tonight.  We had a good time at the movies.


Here are pics of us being silly in the Jeep...






Eric being sweet.


I can't wait to get my braces off!!!


Now back to reality...I have laundry to do, dishes and cleaning to be done.  But it was a nice evening out.  Next week we do the State Fair!!! {wish me luck}

No comments: